When I worked at Gamestop…
I was also…
- An Assistant Manager
- Asked for Lizard Heating lamps
- Asked for old Pre-order bonuses from years ago.
- Asked for pool table supplies.
- Had my life threatened several times with gaming hardware.
- Had to call the police at least two times, one time was for a fire raging across the street.
- when I was working in a mall, had to call security over 20 times.
- Never duped by fake game trade ins.
- Asked to make someone a sandwich over the phone.
- Was told on occasion that I knew nothing about video games because I am in fact a girl.
- Asked if I fixed skateboards.
- Had a troll find my information and post it all over 4Chan where I received several death threats and was forced to change my number (I also ended up moving to a different store).
- worked there for 2 years.
… and I wouldn’t trade the experience or amazing people that I met for anything in the world.